Local families need your help:
- The need in Englewood has grown to the point that the Englewood Helping Hand’s outdated facility is literally bursting at the seams and volunteers are falling over each other trying to handle the workload.
- Helping Hand is partnered with 12 local churches, businesses, HOAs, civic organizations and individual donors in a project to construct a new facility on donated land from the Englewood United Methodist Church.
- The total project cost is $870,000 and Englewood Helping Hand is short about $200,000.
- Please help make Englewood a better community for everyone.
- All donations, large or small, are deeply appreciated.
- Just click the yellow PayPal donate button above and type “Building Fund” in the PayPal instructions box.